Clear all

Complete the story line 01

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Here is the start of a story line. All you need to do is complete the story using your imagination. Write at least 100 words.

In a small town, there was a magical tree. It had colourful leaves and a friendly face. One day, a shiny key appeared at its roots. I picked it up and suddenly . . . 

(@kalaiselvi-sivabalan)

In a small town, there was a magical tree. It had colourful leaves and a friendly face. One day, a shiny key appeared at its roots. I picked it up and suddenly there was a flash coming from the tree, an angel appeared with a treasure box. The angel gave me the box and told, me it was yours. I had no words to say for a minute. It seemed to be a dream, I pinched myself and realized it was all happening. I opened the box, and to my surprise, there were lots of valuable things like gold coins and diamonds. I thanked Angel and asked why she chose me to have this treasure. She said kids like you are innocent and not greedy, do have a pure heart, there is peace and joy within you. So you found the key but greedy people cannot get this.  Take home and share your joy with your parents and stay blessed. I went home, gave it to my parents and lived happily.

ReplyQuote
Share: